Sunday, November 13, 2011

THIS WOMAN

http://www.unmaskingchoice.ca/strategy/graphic/letter/original

SOMEONE GIVE HER A PRIZE

Oh hai, it's me talking about about abortion again, what a surprise, no?




It's just so nice to find someone on the side of the Pro-Lifers who can honestly say that some of their people on their own group are stupid and insane.
I just wish more people saw it like she does: abortion is not an issue about loose women led astray by the devil in society. It's not something that will be resolved by making it illegal either.
If you have a problem with abortion, then you have to realize where the need for abortion comes from.
If you help prevent unwanted pregnancies, you prevent abortion.
If you block pregnant women and teenagers from entering a clinic, you're an idiot.

In other news, this has been a horrid weekend for me and it's NOT OVER YET.
I honestly feel like shit lately. I need a hug

 Exams are coming and I am NOT PREPARED

And Open Office is butchering all my rtf files.

I feel like I have no right to complain, since I have never been known for being a super-diligent student and people are telling me left and right what a messed-up person I am.

But when I complain, I don't expect people to do anything about it; I just wanted some shared sympathy. I usually sympathize with other when they complain to me...
Maybe I used up all my sympathy credits and everybody's fed up with me for not doing anything to improve my situation.

Argh, writing this is too depressing.
I can honestly say I am very tired, physically, mentally and emotionally right now.

But I don't want to make more excuses for myself to keep acting like a dumbass, so I'll stop writing this blog and get on to doing my homework :(

27 comments:

  1. Lol...first part of this...we've had that discussion already so I am not going there again...too much work and I am FAR too lazy.

    Second part though...You can complain to me all you want! I'll listen and everything...might even give advice from time to time from the top of my cute little soap box of awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soap Box of Awesomeness totally needs to be thing. Like, RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I carry my soap box of awesomeness around with me everywhere...because it is awesome...and I love it. I even colored it..its black, purple, and green...with little Ledger!Jokers on the side surrounded by red hearts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. No! then it won't be teh awesomeness! cuz people will be all over it and trying to steal my Joker...and then I shall be forever sad...do you want me to be forever!sad? cuz I would be and it will be all ur fault and I shall sit in the corner rocking myself back and forth, singing nightmare quietly to myself because that is what I would be living, for the rest of eternity because I no longer have the sexii Joker to stare at...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope...more of a orange...cuz i don't like orange...so it became negative...i like blue...not my fave color...but i like it so no teh negative feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue is for the Blue Bird of Happiness :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay!! which i accidentally shot yesterday...by the way...he was a little too happy...all the singing was driving me crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...or not...it needs a force field or something for those of us that like the quiet...and that don't do the ridiculously happy thing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...that's not right...it was on my land...it was asking for it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. but it is inevitable...so nananananana...it was simply its time to go...

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, it always happens...no pics are needed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No you don't you readily accept what I am saying and therefore know that no pictures will ever be required!

    ReplyDelete