Thursday, November 17, 2011

I FAIL AT EVERYTHING FOREVER


So because I am a hopeless waste of space it turns out I have managed to fuck up my life to a level even I thought previously unachievable.
In essence, if I don't start killing myself with work RIGHT NOW, the future looks so bleak suicide starts to sound rather reasonable.

Because I messed up so badly, even if I manage to pull the next few weeks off, the results will not be pretty.

And I don't want sympathy, I deserve verbal abuse.

I brought all of this down on myself even though I knew it was a bad idea from the start. So it's all my fault and the reek of failure will be forever on me and I deserve it.

So I plan to spend the next few weeks on my own Fortress of Solitude, only it won't be made out of ice (hopefully, I hate cold) and it won't be a castle, and Superman won't be there and there won't be any nifty gadgets.

The essential part is that I will be alone, working or yelling at myself for not working and failing everything





TL;DR VERSION:
Eltitere is having a brain spasm right now and would like to swear off the internet for good. Because I have no self-control, I are unlikely NOT stop checking my deviantArt comments because they're the only nice interaction I have with other human beings these days FOREVER ALONE

HOWEVER, If I DO NOT answer your comments, take this as a good sign!! I means I am actually working or dropped dead.

To maximize damage control, I will definitely won't be looking at my deviantWatch

Don't wish me luck, wish me self-control.

 ADDENDUM!!

THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment