Sunday, December 4, 2011

A break from studying

A rather long break -_-

After watching many Psych experiment videos, I believe I have come across the most wrong argument in the history of wrongness. It's gonna be hard to top this guy!

"I am standing up for my morals. Why do you defend injustice & immorality? When a couple is homosexual, they are denying someone in the world a partner. I am sure that somewhere out there, there is a girl with a crush on some homo guy, & now her dreams are crushed. I can hardly see how you can justify homosexual relationships, when they do not procreate, thus creating a sinkhole is society. The government has less people to tax and & society ages. Look at Europe as an example. Faggot"

I was going to link to the guy's youtube channel, but that would be giving the moron more traffic, so no. I'm beginning to suspect he is a troll, which restores my faith in humanity (sort of). For more restoration watch the video!

9 comments:

  1. People like that make me so sick! We have no right to judge people on their personal choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem with this guy is that he doesn't have anything even resembling a logical argument.
    This is insane troll logic right here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kidding! But seriously, I try not to judge because I do not wish to be judged...I know everyone does not think like this, but I wish they did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I judge when it comes to something heinous like rape :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...not quite what I was talking about...serious things should be taken into account...otherwise, we will have some bigger issues to deal with....

    ReplyDelete