Sunday, August 21, 2011

FUCKYEAH

MY YAHOO INBOX HAS ONLY 92 MESSAGES ON IT

NINETY-TWO

THIS IS A MAJOR FUCKING ACCOMPLISHMENT


This effectively means I may actually have the opportunity to write all the fanfiction I have been masturbating thinking about all summer.

I'm also almost finished uploading all my pictures onto deviantART, so there's that as well.

Pat on the head for Eltitere? Yes, I think so!

I have been trying to figure out how to set this blog up so I get email updates every time one of my fellow bloggers posts so I can read/comment right away.
Any pointers?

And I still have no idea how to answer comments on my own blog, WTF :(

In other news, I don't know why my hair looks horrible this year, but it does
It looks like Umbridge's for crying out loud  ):

Anybody any suggestions to give it some shine? Maybe I should grow it out :p

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I think Umbridge's coif is very stylish. Remniscent of those sexy 50s styles, like monroe. If it really looks like that, all the more power to you! But if u wanna grow it out, I totally support u too~ we can be hair growing buddehs!! Why don't u dye it though? Growing takes long, but that might be the change u are looking for. Go RED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean book Umbridge, not movie Umbridge LOL

    Imelda Stauton is an excellent actress, but she is definitely not half as ugly as she was supposed to be (she was supposed to look like a fat toad in a pink cardigan...erlack)

    If I dye it, it will be definitely to finish my bottle of blue dye.
    Would I look good in red? Never thought about it.

    Took a shower today and used my mom's conditioner to see what happens. I lost great clumps of hair :((
    I'm going bald :(

    ReplyDelete